Thursday, December 6, 2018

Faux layering with the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set


 Hi Everyone! Today I want to show you a wintery card that is not a Christmas card! It uses the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and there are a variety of sentiments with this stamp set that can be used for many occasions.  This one reads "If a hug were a snowflake I'd send you a blizzard."  This would be great for a friend you are missing this holiday season, or for someone you know who could use a little pick me up.




I am using a Faux layering technique to make it appear to have a torn layer, but it is really just masked off with a post-it note and sponged over.
I have a quick how to video that shows how to make this card.  You can see it below.











Right now there are a lot of Christmas and Holiday items that are "while supplies last" including the Beautiful Blizzard stamps.  click on the items below to shop while they are still available.



Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!