Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Day!

I am messing around in the My Digital Studio software today.  My Digital Studio is software from Stampin' Up! that creates scrapbook pages, photobooks, individual pages, digital books and more.  I am trying to get bettter acquainted with all of the elements and tools and just the sheer quantity of options that the program comes with.  I was making pages that were taking me hours and then I decided to take a break from that and see if I could make a page in less than 5 minutes.  This is what I came up with.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  I think I was over thinking what I was working on before.  I am attempting a large project for my Grandmother.  It will be a full book, about 24 pages, full of pictures of her life from a very young girl.  My mom scanned the pictures a few years ago for her 90th birthday and they played on a digital frame during the party.  I thought my grandma would like a book that she could flip through.  Hopefully I can get it finished in a week, so that I can send it off to be printed!  I'll show you the results soon, I hope!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!