Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blooming with Kindness

I am playing around with some new stamps today! This set is called Blooming with Kindness.  I love the big flower stamp.  The buttons are new too! There are called Vintage Faceted buttons.  And, the new products keep coming, the ribbon is new, the paper color (primrose petals) is new, and the paper piercing was done with the new paper piercing items.














  I LOVE the new paper piercing items.  There is a new bigger piercing mat, a new paper-piercing tool, and new paper-piercing templates.  I really like these new templates.   There are 3 6" x 6" templates, co-ordinating with Stampin' Up! punches, framelits and basic shapes.   I only used a little bit of piercing in the corner, but I think it adds a little something to the card.   I lined up the corner of the paper with a guide line on the template, then pierced the desired holes.   This was a very quick card, I needed to send a Thank you note, but I look forward to trying out some of the patterns on the various templates. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!