Thursday, June 14, 2012

World Treasures Flowers

There is a new Designer Series Paper pack that I really love called International Bazaar.  It is full of really fun bright papers.  I know I'll get a lot of use out of this paper pack.  This card uses two patterns of paper from the pack, as well as a stamp set that coordinates really well with the paper called World Treasures.  I used this set a few days ago on another card featuring a peacock.  The colors in this card are Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, and Rich Razzleberry.   I used markers to ink up the image so that I could get multiple colors on my stamp.












 You may be wondering about that shape in the center of the card.  It is from the new Apothecary Accents Framelits Collection, but I wanted a smaller version, so here is how I did it.  I grabbed a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and ran it through the big shot with the Framelit Die. 










Then, I moved the die further down the paper, and ran it through again.  Voila, a smaller label in a cute shape just the right size for the flowers.    I then used the new paper piercing template that matches to add some piercing detail around the edges.






Thanks for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I need to sit down and play with these some more. Don't you just love the paper piercing template that goes with it!!

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!