Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Collage

In the past I have made some Christmas collages, and as I was putting away the one I made this past Christmas, I decided to make one for spring.  The collages make me smile when I see them, so why only see them once a year?  I love paper punches, so my collages tend to use a lot of punches.  Probably my most favorite is the owl punch.  Too cute!  I also used some new items from the spring catalog.  The bottle caps were fun to use, as was the pinwheel die.  I also used the new Bitty Butterfly punch layered with the butterfly punch from the large annual catalog.  I love punches that layer. 




The super cute "Itty Bitties" fit nicely in the smaller bottle caps.  56 tiny images, cute.











I filled the bottle caps with a circle layer and a stamped flower layer.











I smooshed the bottle caps by running them through the Big Shot, fun!











 Owl holding some flowers made from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.
Flowers made from the Boho Blossoms punch.  The centers are made from In Color brads, Dahlias and buttons.










Small bottle caps.


Love stamp from the new Ciao Baby set and punched out with the new Petite Curly Label punch (free with $50 purchase in the new Sale-a-Bration catalog).








 Owl Builder punch sitting on a branch made from the Bird Builder punch.
Hearts made from the Scalloped Hearts Embosslit and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits.










 Pinwheel sizzlit die
Large bottle cap stamped with the Collage Curios stamp and the "Friend" from Tiny Tags.











Now is a great time to stock up on all those cute little things you can find in the spring catalog.  For every $50 you spend, you can choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for FREE!  click on the link at the right to view the Sale-A-Bration catalog, and as always, feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this frame Beth. You have inspired me to have a go at one

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!