Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Regarding Dahlias meets Park Lane DSP

Hi Everyone!  Did you see that Stampin' Up! is having a buy 3get 1 FREE sale on packs of Designer Series Paper?  This is one of my favorite sales.  I am a bit of a paper hoarder, as those of you who came to my retired products garage sale saw first hand.  
I love the bright colors of the Sweet Taffy paper, and the Confetti Celebration is full of fun patterns.This sale lasts all month long, so its a great time to stock up.   

This card uses Park Lane Designer Series paper as a background.  Its a very busy pattern, but because they only used one color it really does make a nice background.  I used the Regarding Dahlia set for the large flower, which I stamped in Rose Red onto watercolor paper.  I used my Aqua Painters to color in the petals. 







I used my Aqua Painters to color in the petals.  The main image is mounted onto Rose Red cardstock and then attached to an Old Olive base.  









Thanks for stopping by today!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!