Monday, September 29, 2014

Four Feathers Stamp set

I saw this card on the Stampin' Up! customer home page and decided to make it too!  It is so easy yet so cute and I just love the colors of fall.  I stamped the Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey feathers directly onto some Very Vanilla cardstock.  I then stamped the Tangelo Twist feather onto a Very Vanilla scrap and cut it out with the matching framelit dies.  I love any stamp that comes with a matching die don't you?  I added some gold splatter to the Vanilla piece and distressed the edges up with my distressing tool.  I framed the Very Vanilla in a piece of Mossy Meadow and then attached it all the a card base of Crumb Cake.  The gold sequins are just a bit of fun.












When I inked up the feathers I gave them a bit of a spritz with my Stampin' Mist to make the inks bleed a bit.  I may have been a bit too timid, next time I will give it an extra spray to give an even bigger bleed effect.










Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!