Friday, September 5, 2014

Motley Monsters Designeer Series Paper

The new Halloween paper from Stampin' Up! is really cute!  I love the little monsters.  There is a lot going on in the patterns though so I made a few cards that show off the papers and don't cover up the fun designs.  This one shows the cute monsters.  I added some additional elements to the left side, leaving the papers uncovered on the right. 





Here is a close up on the left side. I used some stamps from the Freaky Friends stamp set to finish off the card.  The cat is stamped in black with some Crushed Curry added to the eyes.  I also added some spooky eyes to the Crushed Curry paper panel with Crushed Curry embossing powder.















The Trick or Treat stamp is from the Good Greeting stamp set, which is a special for hostesses now through Oct. 31st with a qualifying purchase. There is also a small Happy Halloween stamp in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set if you are looking for an alternative.  I used Crushed Curry embossing powder for the sentiment and a little Bermuda Bay candy dot for an accent. 






Freaky Friends stamp set

















Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper












Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!