Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bold Fall Colors

Have you used the new Blackberry Bliss color yet?  It is really rich and bold and I really like it.  I just know it is going to get a lot of use in my house.  In keeping with the boldness of the Blackberry Bliss I paired it with Cajun Craze on Old Olive for this fall feeling card. The For All Things stamp set is sure getting alot of use these days as well.








The Color me Autumn Designer Series paper is so pretty and I took the look of the paper and applied it to the tag.  To give the tag an embossed look I stamped the image in VersaMark, then right into some Blackberry Bliss, then onto the paper.  Next I added clear embossing powder and applied the heat gun.  You can achieve the look of embossing in every color this way, yea! 
 The Cajun Craze circle has been dry embossed with the wood grain embossing folder and sponged it with Soft Suede.  I used some Natural Chevron Ribbon and Lined Thread on the tag, which was made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.   I used the Scallop Boarder punch on another strip of Cajun Craze, and layered it onto a piece of Old Olive card stock. 
The inside of this card is just two dark to write on so I added some Whisper White, which of course I then had to decorate with the acorns from the For all Things stamp set and a strip of Washi Tape.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!