Thursday, October 23, 2014

MDS Blog Hop ~ Halloween Treats

Hi Everyone!! It's MDS Blog Hop time again!  YEA! If this is your first time visiting our MDS Blog Hop, here is the deal.  Twice a month, the second and fourth Thursdays of each month, a group of MDS enthusiasts link our blogs together to highlight what you can do with My Digital Studio.  Sometimes we have a theme, sometimes we just show you what we have been working on.   Today I am going to show you a fun way to make your own Cupcake picks. Remember the download that was part of the weekly deals a few weeks ago?  It was called Monster Munchies and it has fun saying for Halloween treats.




Bone Appetit!!  So cute for cupcakes don't you think? 





















I printed out my images onto Whisper White paper and punched them out with my paper punch.  I sandwiched a toothpick in between two  black scallop circles and added my fun bones on top. 
You can make very personalized picks too!  I made some a while back for my son's birthday.  You can add the child's name and how old they are, anything you like. 
Next up on the blog hop is the super talented Holly!  click the next button to see what she is up to in MDS this week!  We hope that we inspire you to give MDS a try!
http://hollystamps.com/mdsbh10-23/

3 comments:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!