Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June My Paper Pumpkin

Hello Everyone!  Today I wanted so share what came with the My Paper Pumpkin kit for June.  These cards are super cute, don't you think?
The kit makes 4 of each and comes with a NEW color ink spot Tip-Top Taupe.  I love ink spots, they are small but mighty.  If I am going to a friends house to do some scrapbooking or if I go to one of those big crop nights, spots are a great way to go because they are so portable.  Stampin' Up! used to sell the spots in all of the Stampin' Up! colors but stopped a couple of years back so I am always super happy when I get a new color ink spot.  Last month we got crushed curry and Pacific Point, both added after the spots were discontinued so I was happy about those too!  Each month you also get a stamp set and this months set is adorable. 














I always make the kits half as is and half I change things up a bit, but this time the only thing I changed was the sentiment.  I always need thank you cards and so I turned some into thank you cards with some other stamps I had in my stash. I liked the card design as is so I left that along.

I think the liners for the envelopes are so cute!
Why didn't I buy that die cut again? Hmm, I may rethink that.  It was on a weekly deal a while back and I should have gotten it.  For sure next time.





This card is a non traditional shape and very fun.
















I needed a baby boy card, so I used a stamp from the "Say Something" stamp set for a couple of the cards.















Inside.















I keep my "My Paper Pumpkin" stamps in one of the Stamp cases, sold in sets of three by Stampin' Up!










Stampin' Up! has designed an insert for the cases. http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Paper_Pumpkin_Insert_Wood_Case.pdf











I keep my Stampin' Spots in a case too.













Paper Pumpkin subscribers have access to past kit refills and full past kits while they are available. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions about My Paper Pumpkin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!