Sunday, July 26, 2015

Some Conventions Fun


Hi Everyone!  I meant to write up some post while I was away but that just didn't happen :) 
I got back late last night, slept in late and now I am just sitting around in my jammies having some coffee and muffins! how about that for a nice relaxing day?  I was  uploading some pictures from my phone and found a few that I thought I would share with you.  First off let me just say that the holiday catalog, officially the Fall/Winter catalog, is AMAZING!!  There is just so much in the catalog I NEED, more that I WANT, and only one or two things that I think I can wait on.  My poor bank account!


 First stop was my hotel room, which is so much fun.  My husband picked it for me last year and I stayed at the same place again this year.  It is the Hotel Monaco and they are really a fun place to stay.  They even bring a pet fish up to your room for a pet during your stay.  I had my fish, my sketch book and my paints and Aqua Painter, what more could I want?













There were some really fun display boards but I didn't get great pictures, so I will just share a few.  That wreath is gorgeous, made from the vintage leaves stamp set and leaflets framelits (main annual catalog).




This die is really fun and going to be a big seller I am sure! love it.  It's called "Sleigh Ride Edgelits."  There are three dies, a sleigh of course, as well as a grouping of trees and a grouping of homes.















so pretty in vellum, sorry the pictures isn't better.

















A pretty little forest in shades of green. 

See the cute reindeer paper clip? adorable!














More Religous sets in the Christmas section this year, which is nice.




















Love this little Teepee made with the Cutie Pie die!  My oldest son was away at Boy Scout camp while I was in Utah, I think the troop leaders who took the boys need little treats in paper Teepees don't you think?








There was so much more, and unfortunately I didn't get great photos of it all, but I am sure you will be seeing some great samples soon.  Pinterest will be full of great Stampin' Up! projects! Demonstrators who attended convention were able to pre-purchase holiday items so there will be lots of us in holiday mode very soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!