Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sprinkles of Life ~ Ronald McDonald house Charity Stamp



Last week at my Stampin' Up! open house/ retired Products garage sale, I had a make and take using the Ronald McDonald Charity Stamp set called "Sprinkles of Life".  I really like this stamp set!  I always buy the Ronald McDonald set because it supports a good cause, and they are pretty cute, but this one is by far the best set they have ever had for the Ronald McDonald House charity.  Stampin' Up! donates time and money to support Ronald McDonald House Charities. To date we've contributed over $1,000,000 to RMHC and their network of local RMHC Chapters. When you buy the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set, we donate a portion of the proceeds to RMHC. How great is that?  And the set if so fun!!   I love that it is very veratile.  The "cloud" is either a cloud, a cupcake top, a scoop of ice cream or a bunch of tree leaves.  There are so many sayings that come with it too!  At my event we made it an ice cream cone but when I got home I decided to make a cupcake with some of the left over pieces. Here are a few varieties.  We did the bottom right one at the event.


























And, the best part is the matching Tree Builder punch!! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!