Friday, July 31, 2015

Very Vintage Christmas

Hi everyone.  Today I thought I would share one of the make and takes we made at convention.  It is from a suite of products called "Home for Christmas".  The suite is full of vintage inspired patterns and colors and is just so fun.  The Stamp set is called "Cozy Christmas".  The Santa shown here is fussy cut from one of the Home for Christmas designer series paper patterns. 






Isn't that Santa so cute?  The paper has several Santa's and I love them all.  And, another sneak peek is the Home for Christmas designer buttons.  There are three different buttons, this poinsettia, as well as a star button and a green and white stripped button.  That lovely Very Vanilla stripped satin ribbon will also be in the new Holiday/ Fall Winter catalog.
Hope you like today's Holiday sneak peek!  Catalogs will start to arrive in a little less than a month. They go live to order from on September 1st! 






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!