Monday, January 18, 2016

Join ~ Just do it!

Hi Everyone!  By now most of you should have had time to go through the new Occasions Catalog and I bet you found some items that you just have to have! Probably a lot of items!  Well, if you have found that you want more than $99 worth of items, I have a deal for you!! It's not really my deal, it's Stampin' Up's! deal but it is a great one!  Join!  If you become a demonstrator anytime between now and March 31st, you get $155 worth of what ever items you choose, for just $99!! And it ships FREE!   There is no catch!  You are then a demonstrator for as long as you want, drop at any time.  To stay active you need to meet a minimum, $300 a quarter, but you can decide to just let it go if you want.  And, You get to stay active until the end of the first full quarter of your demonstrator ship so you will remain active until June 30th without doing a thing.  You can check it out, take it for a test drive and if you want to be done, do nothing and you will be dropped from as a demonstrator.    You will get all the benefits of being a demonstrator right away, which includes a 20% discount, access to a demonstrator website with an online forum for Q&A and a gallery full of ideas, a bi-monthly magazine with helpful tips and ideas, a weekly email with a project of the week and info on upcoming deals, and more!  Decide to kick it  up a notch and sell? That's great, you can get rewarded with free products and a bigger discount the more you sell. 

 To be honest, I don't think you will let it drop.  There is a lot to love.  And the new Holiday catalog comes out for demonstrators in July and you wont want to miss that!  Maybe you are now thinking, see, that's a catch, I'll become hooked.   But that's OK, you will save on what you love.  And maybe you will do like me and decide that you want to hold a monthly class and sell a bit on the side.  Then maybe you'll see that holding a class is fun and gets you out of the house and spending time with other new friends doing something you love.  And then maybe you will see that you end up not really spending money because you are also making money and now your hobby is paying for itself.  And then maybe it will start paying for itself and some fun new shoes as well!  It's all up to you and how much or how little you want to do!

Click on the Join my Team tab to get started and learn more! 


Contact me with any questions, I am happy to help!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!