Thursday, February 2, 2017

Adorning Arrows Valentine Kit

 Hi Everyone!  With Valentine's Day fast approaching I thought I would let you know that I have a couple of these adorable Adorning Arrows kits available.  The kit makes 24 and they are great to bring to coworkers at the office, kids schools, or save them for a party favor.  Here is what the kit contains...
  • 24 tiny treat bags
  • 8 photopolymer stamps
  • 1 Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • 5 sheets of die-cut banners and hearts
  • 3 sheets striped vellum banners
  • 4 sheets of gold foil heart stickers
  • 24 mini arrows
  • 12 yds of gold thread
  • 75 dimensionals
  • 200 adhesive dots
Once you are finished with the kit you will still have a super fun stamp set to use on future projects!  Here are some alternate projects that you can make.
I only have a few of these kits, so act fast if you want one.  contact me at bethrush@issinternet.com
These are coming straight from me, they are sold out in the Stampin' Up! web store, so you would  need to use PayPal.  
Cost is $17.00 plus shipping.

To be sure not to miss out on future kits, try a subscription.  Kits go out each month and come with exclusive stamp sets.  Right now if you sign up for a 3 month pre-paid subscription, you can choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for FREE!
Click here to see the pre-paid options and join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!