Friday, June 23, 2017

Lemon Zest

Hi Everyone!  I have a new project to share today!! Yay! I made this last week and I am finally able to get it photographed and posted. 
I just love it when a stamp set has a matching paper punch! I can't resist, and they always make it onto my first orders! How about you? Same?  And when they are bundled at a special price, well that just makes it even better! 
This stamp set and Bundle, the Lemon Zest Bundle, is super cute and just right for summer.  It is also a good one for my husband who happens to love lemonade, but Limeade even better!  And, who's birthday is in summer!


I used the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, which I think looks great with the leaves on the lemons.








I have a quick video if you would like to see  how to get the Happy Birthday Background shading or the whole card step by step.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!