Friday, August 10, 2018

50% off Paper Pumkin

Today is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and get 50% off your first month!
What is Paper Pumpkin? Paper pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit delivered to your door with everything you need to create some cute paper craft projects.  You will get exclusive stamps, some ink, adhesives and completely designed projects ready for you to make and share with friends and family.
You can cancel at any time, but I think you will really like these kits and this is the best time to join because we are close to the fall/holiday season and those have been some of my favorite kits and stamp sets.  Well, I think my favorite was the one from April with the Anchor and lighthouses, I love that stamp set,  perfect for my summer vacation scrapbooks and cards for my family.  But, when you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you get access to past kits while they are available, and guess what! The anchor kit is! so are some other fun kits that you can see here, https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/12402/past-kits     I feel like there are usually more past kits, but these are fun and the stamps are great.  The birthday candle pull up card is fun and there is a tiny "pull" stamp that I still like to use on some of my cards with lift the flaps or cards with some sort of mechanical movement. That silly little 'pull' stamp makes me happy. 
Anyway! join Paper Pumpkin for 50% off your first month, this is for new subscribers, so you would need to use an email that has not been used for any subscriptions in the past.
Click here to get started: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=95176

Ends Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!