Friday, August 17, 2018

What is a Card Buffet?


Hi everyone!  You may have seen my posts or ads about my Card Buffet and you might wonder, "What is a Card Buffet?"   Card Buffets are super fun and are tailored to just what you need or want to do.  Just like at a Food Buffet, you can pick and choose just what you want to make.  I had a few people ask me about the card buffet that I run, and I thought I would share a quick video so that someone who is interested can see what it is like and get a better understanding of the types of things we do.  I run these twice a month, one evening and one daytime.  You can come to which ever fits your schedule and come and go any time during the time slot.  Customers and fellow Demonstrators are welcome. I hope that you will join me sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!