Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Gingham Gala Suite

I love love love the new Gingham designer series paper.  The colors are so pretty and it is double sided with small checks on one side and larger on the other. The paper coordinates with so much in the new occasions catalog.  I am showing it here with some butterflies, punched from another new paper Botanical Butterflies, using the Butterfly duet paper punch.  I love the simplicity of these cards, and yet they look great and so pretty. 





I have used the papers on these projects in a monochromatic look, but they also look great when mixes and matched together. 
The butterflies were punched out of a new Sale-a-Bration paper called Botanical Butterfly.
I also used the stamps in Itty Bitty Birthdays and Itty Bitty Greeting on the banners for my cards.  These stamp sets are a great addition to you collection. The background is the Bokeh Dots background stamps, another great addition to your collection.   I talk about these stamps a bit more in my video, and I also give more instructions on how to make these cards.












I used some scraps from the gingham paper and butterfly papers to decorate the insides of my cards as well.  There were some butterflies that were not complete because they went past the edge of the paper, but I used them here, as well as some scraps of the Gingham Gala paper.








































Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!