Saturday, March 9, 2019

Paper Pumpin turns 6 and gives you a present!

Paper Pumpkin is turning 6 this month and they are giving you a present!  This month the kit will contain a FREE stamp set!  That means TWO sets in this months box!  YIPPEE! I love the paper pumpkin stamp sets because they always have nice sentiments to use through out the year and really complete my collection and fill in holes in sentiments. For example I have some nice sets that say DAD, Brother, and Son from a past kit, more styles of Birthday, a Teacher, and more, all from Paper Pumpkin kits. And I like to have the ink spots too, they are nice to have. Even thought I have all the full size ink pads, the little ink spots are fun for techniques and to use with the Stamp-a-ratus. 


We've been given a few hints about the kit. Here is what Stampin' Up! has said...
  • The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable cards
  • Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
  • This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”!
  • The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
I can't wait to see what it looks like!

You can subscribe with limited Pre-Paid options for 1,3,6 and 12 month options, or go with a pay as you go month to month subscription and cancel at any time.  
To subscribe month to month, pay as you go, click on this link: Beth's Paper Pumpkin link

To subscribe in Pre-Paid increments, you need to go to my online store here.

Right now, during Sale-a-Bration, you can get a FREE Sale-a-Bration product with a 3 month or more pre-paid subscription. With each $50 you get to choose 1 Sale-a-Bration item.  a 6 month would get you 2 items, and a 12 month pre-paid would get you 4 Sale-a-Bration items!  

You must subscribe by March 10th to get the March kit that contains the EXTRA stamp set.  Sale-a-Bration also ends at the end of March. Contact me with any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!