Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Storage By Stampin' Up! Coming Soon!

I am so excited about this. I have wanted something like this for a while now, but kept putting it off because I wanted it from Stampin' Up!, I didn't want to spend my crafty dollars elsewhere, since I have sales goals to meet and everything. I am super happy that they day has finally come! Starting on April 1st this new line will be available. 
You can download a configuration chart here to figure out just what pieces you need and how many.
https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2019/Storage%20by%20Stampin%27%20Up/04.01.19_STORAGE_BY_STAMPIN_UP_CONFIGURATION_NA.pdf

Are you as excited about this as I am?  If you have plans to add these to your stampin' space in April, think about joining Stampin' Up! now so that you will get a discount in April.  If you join in March you will get $175 worth of products for just $99!  Then you will get all the benefits of being a demo for 3 months, including a discount.  No obligations, you don't have to buy another thing. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!