Tuesday, May 14, 2019

New Parcels and Petals Stamp set with a Fun Watercolor technique

Hi Everyone!
Today I want to share a new stamp set! I have to make some cards for a Card Swap I participate in and we need to use new items from the upcoming Annual Catalog, starting June 4th! I am making several different cards and then I will pick one to be the swap card.  This one uses the new Parcels and Petals stamp set, and a die from the bundled Perfect Parcel die set.
I used a new color too! Terracotta Tile. 



I used a technique I called Blurred Watercolor as the focal point of this card.  I thought the stamp set lended itself nicely to this style of floral stamp with the spatter background.
I made a video to show how to get this look.
The die collection that goes with this set is really fun and has a lot of nice dies for your sentiments as well as some accent dies and a tag topper. But the main die is the box die. I think it looks like a box from a chocolate shop, imagine filling it with some nice truffles.   I show the box and dies more closely in the video.  Below shows a photo of the boxes.  I will make a how to for the box and a later date.
This bundle will be available in the new catalog that goes live on June 4th.  If you are a previous customer of mine you will get a catalog soon! I have ordered them to be mailed to my out of town customers staring next week, and local customers can get theirs at my next event. 
Start making your wish list, I will have a nice BOGO (buy one get one) event when the new catalog goes live. Purchase from the new catalog and get to choose some things from my retired selection for free! I will have details in June.
I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!  Check back for more new items in the coming days and weeks.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!