Monday, July 1, 2019

Extra Extra Join Promotion!!

Hi Everyone!!  Have you been waiting for a deal?  Well it's here!!  Stampin' Up! just announced a new Joining promotion!!  If you my team from July 1st to August 31, you will receive and EXTRA $30 in FREE products in your starter kit!! That brings the total of FREEBIES up to $56! And you get to choose the products!  Pay just $99 (plus tax but shipping is FREE) for $155 worth of ANY current Stampin' Up! products! This is a great deal, but wait, there's more! You will also get a FREE $10 coupon to use later when your place your first order.  How great is that?
There is no obligation for future purchases and you can stop at any time. Watch the join video and then click on the Join my team tab under my blog header. I can't wait for you to be a part of my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!