Friday, March 6, 2020

Birthday Bonanza

The Mini Catalog Inspiration
Birthday Bonanza Suite

The Birthday Bonanza suite is a wild collection of adorable animals that are perfect for bring out the fun in any party! We have been using this set at Card Buffet and will be using it again at Stamp Camp this weekend! It is just so cute!

The Bonanza Buddies photopolymer stamp set is filled with lots of layering pieces so you can create festive images in any color combinations you desire.
The coordinating Bonanza Dies makes it simple to cut out and build your animal friends. The Bonanza Buddies bundle is ideal for creating cards, tags, and treats for kids and will even bring a smile to those young at heart.

This sweet and playful card features soft, bright colors and a design that is perfect for a birthday or even a baby shower. The party hat does double-duty as a stamped border for a touch of detail and texture. I think you'll love creating this sweet card!
We are in the final month of Sale-a-Bration! This is a great time to do an inventory of your paper and ink stash or look for holes in your stamp sentiments and stock up, while earning FREE products with every $50 you spend! Be sure to check out my Frequent Buyer reward program at my blog, and learn how to earn a free stamp set throughout the year. Or, for the best deal in Stampin' Join My Team and get rewarded with a discount every time you purchase! You'll also get access to my Team Facebook page with free project pdf's and monthly card swaps. Stampin' Up also has several exclusive idea sharing sites just for Demonstrators to share project ideas and business tips, plus events throughout the country and more!! Contact me with any questions about joining or check out my blog join tab or watch my join video on YouTube.
As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


--------------------------------------------------

Birthday Bonanza - Tag Note Card

Birthday Bonanza - Tag Note Card

Join my Email Newsletter List and receive my tutorials by email. With each mailing you will receive a picture of the finished project, a supply list, card layout, and a step-by-step tutorial.

SUPPLIES:


STAMPS: Bonanza Buddies (#151567)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (#100730), Pool Party (#122924)
PAPER: None
INK: Flirty Flamingo (#147052), Pumpkin Pie (#147086), Daffodil Delight (#147094), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Gray Granite (#147118), Basic Gray (#149165)
ACCESSORIES: Baker's Twine Solid Whisper White (#124262), Iridescent Sequin Assortment (#144212)
ADHESIVES: SNAIL (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
TOOLS: Bonanza Dies (#151566)

TIPS: Create several cards at once. It doesn't take much longer and you'll have extras on hand when you need them!

VIEW SUITE ONLINE

BIRTHDAY BONANZA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER VIDEO

DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG

Birthday Bonanza Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!