Sunday, November 22, 2020

24 hour flash sale!

 

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA

Get an early start on holiday shopping and take advantage of the 10% discount on select Annual Catalog items during the Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza — happening for one day only on Tuesday, November 24th!

With almost everything in the Annual Catalog on sale at savings of 10% it's the perfect time to get your hands on year-round and holiday crafting supplies.

Stock your stash for the New Year with extra savings on many bundles that are already discounted by 10% are included in this sale so enjoy a double-discount!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!