Thursday, January 7, 2021

Free Mini Card Kit with Purchase in January and February

With the new year here I have been making goals and one of those goals is to use up more of my retired paper! I have quite a growing collection and one way to 'use it up' is to Give It Away!   Now until February I will send a card kit to anyone who places an order of $50 or more.  I have made a dozen or so as of today, using three different paper packs. 

Show here is the "Show What you Love" designer Series Paper, one of my Favorites! 

 Card kits have enough supplies to make 6 card.  Included are 12 sheets (4 by 5 /4) Designer Series Paper, enough for layering or fun folds or cutting up. Also included are 6 sheets of coordinating cardstock for layering, 6 card bases in coordinating cardstock, and 6 envelopes.  Use your own stamps, adhesives and embellishments to come up with some great cards! 

If you would just like to purchase card kits themselves, you can do that too.  They are $8 each or 3 for $20. Payable with PayPal plus shipping or free porch pick up.



This next kit uses the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.  This paper has a brightly colored side and a black and white side, fun as is or color it in!









And finally this last kit uses Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper.  This paper is lovely and has foil accents. 









I will be adding more paper collections to this offering as time goes on. I just cut a dozen or so up really quick to have ready for January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!