Saturday, January 2, 2021

Good Bye 2020! Hello 2021

 

Monthly Inspiration

Happy New Year!

I'm looking forward to creating a brighter year ahead and you are a big part of that goal! Sharing the fun, relaxation, and accomplishment of stamping with my friends, whether in person or online, is a highlight of my days. I look forward to lots of fun with you this year!

January 5th brings us the new January - June Mini Catalog and the start of Sale-a-Bration! New stamps and the opportunity to earn free stamps and goodies seems like the ideal way to get 2021 off to a cheerful start!

That, also means we are saying goodbye to the August-December Mini Catalog. The last day to order from the catalog and take advantage of the Giant Year-End Closeout Sale is January 4th, but items are only available while supplies last, so don't wait!

Check out the details of what is coming up and contact me to get your catalogs if you haven't received them yet!
Be sure to keep checking back in the coming days and weeks ahead to see all new projects with all new products for 2021!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth






Current Monthly Special Current Monthly Special





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!