Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Last Chance Products Sale

 

It's hard to believe but there will be a new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog soon!! And you know what that means, some items will be retiring.  Starting today March 24th these items are now "While Supplies Last" status, so if there is something that you just haven't gotten around do getting just yet, now is the time to do it.  Many items are even marked down! Yippie! Check out the full list here: 

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2021/03_Last-Chance-Product-Sale/Last-Chance-Lists/Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!