Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance Collection from Stampin' Up!

 


Take a look at this pretty new collection of products from Stampin' Up!  The Butterfly Bouquet suite 

is so pretty.  The Stamps and dies will be part of the next Annual Catalog that comes out in May, but the papers are a special just for now.   While I really do love the stamps and dies, that paper is amazing!! 

I made several projects with the collection and the paper was the star of the show on all of them. Check them out and then watch the how to video. 





Check out this flyer for the whole collection: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2021/Q1-OOP-Butterfly-Bouquet/flyer/02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA.pdf

You can purchase part of the collection, or the whole suite and get a discounted price. The Stamp is one large stamp for $17. The die set is amazing with one large die that cuts all 6 butterflies at once, as well as 6 large detailed butterflies and some accent dies.  


There are also two difference papers with this set, one is 6x6 and full of lovely patterns. The other set is a 12 x 12 2 sheets of wood looking papers with a wood grain texture embossed into the paper. 


The large die also cuts some of the butterflies in the paper, which I show in my video.
Such a great collection of products that easily makes beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. 
You can also get the whole collection with one style number. 


 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!