Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Stampin' Events for November

 

Monthly Inspiration

I wanted to start this month with a big thank you! I'm so grateful to have you as part of my community of creative friends. This month is packed with reasons to celebrate and I look forward to sharing lots of ideas with you!
 

 

It's the start of a new fiscal year for Stampin' Up! and that means we review last year and how we did; what we want to change and what things were successful. I want to thank all of you who helped make this hard year a good one for my little business. I was able to earn a level one award in all three categories of Sales, Leadership and Team Building.

Thank you to all who have ordered this past year. I hope that your craft hobby helped get through those days of staying home! What a year! I think I sent more cards that ever before! 


Having a team has been really fun and we are learning new ways to get together with Online meetings this year!  If you ever thought about joining, now is a great time! From Nov. 4th to Nov. 30th you can join for just $75!!  You still get the same great starter kit that is normally $99 but now just $75!  Choose ANY $125 worth of products and only pay $75 plus tax.  Then you will get demonstrator benefits (can you say discount?!) and access to demonstrator websites until the end of your first full quarter. If you decide you want to continue, you would need to meet a sales or purchase quota of $300 by April, but there is NO obligation to do so.  You can just test it out until then and decide what you want to do. Contact me with questions or watch my new video about the special to learn more. 

Big Shout Out to my team mates who promoted this year! Great Job! It was no easy feat this past year.  Thank you for your participation in meetings and swaps. I hope you will continue on and join in even more this new year! 








Starting November 2nd you can get your hands on the early-release of the delightful Eden's Garden Collection, plus exclusive coordinating products, that won't be available for long!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth






Current Monthly Special Current Monthly Special

UPCOMING EVENTS

 
Check out upcoming events and RSVP today!

Card Buffet
PM Session Nov. 4th 6:30 to 8:30
AM Session Nov. 5th 9:30 to noon
At card buffet you can choose from a variety of styles and make just the cards you want. Cards are $2.50 each or 5 for $10. All supplies are provided.

Stamp Camp
Saturday Nov. 20th 10 to 1:00
rsvp by Nov 17th
We will make 5 projects for $20. All supplies are provided.

Online Mystery Kit goes out the week of Nov 21. Join my Beth's Paper Cuts Idea Sharing Group on Facebook to get in on a Mystery Kit.
Online Challenges in the group too! Join today! https://www.facebook.com/groups/bethspapercuts



VIEW ALL EVENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!