Tuesday, November 9, 2021

November Seasonal Sale info now posted!

 

For as long as I can remember Stampin' Up! has had a sale mid November and this year is no exception. But, what is different is what is On Sale.  In the past I have seen some overstock items or things like Halloween that just passed.  This Year however the sale is perfect for every crafter for any season!  

Save 10% on cardstock. 15% off Ink Pads.  20% off dies! Start taking a look at your craft stash and see what colors of cardstock you are low on. We could probably all use some Reds and Greens to replenish our inventory after making Holiday projects.  Are there some Ink Pad colors you don't have yet? Now's the time to add some more of Stampin' Up's beautiful colors to your collection.  And don't forget the dies!  There are several dies that I use all the time, such as 'Stitched So Sweetly' or 'Tailor Made Tags'.  There are a LOT of dies that don't need stamps, so now is a great time to add them to your collection. Take a look at Basic Borders, Layering Diorama, Picture This and Give it a Whirl.  There is even one that I don't have (Gasp!) called Stitched Greenery that I have had on my wish list for a while now but never got.  Now's my time to get it!  

Did you know that Demonstrators get to take advantage of their discount as well as any promotional sale prices?  They do! Yippee!  Now is a great time to join.  Get any $125 worth of products for only $75 with the Start with Savings promotion.  Join before the Seasonal Sale and use your discount on any additional products! No further obligations so there is no risk! Watch my join video for more information or contact me and  I can answer any questions you may have. 

I have compiled a list of dies that do not need stamps to use (I did this because sometimes we buy dies that go with stamp sets and forget that there are dies that don't have to have stamp sets and we over look those).  These would be great to get now during the die sale. The prices listed are the regular prices, take 20% off for the sale.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!