Wednesday, January 19, 2022

BOGO Sale! Get freebies from my Garage sale with Purchase


It's time for once again for a BOGO!! Buy One Get One!  Make a purchase from me from the Annual Catalog or Spring Mini Catalog and choose  FREE products totaling the same amount from my 'Garage Sale', just pay shipping or make arrangements for porch pick-up.  When choosing your freebies, have a couple back-ups in case someone has already picked your first choice before I had a chance to update the list. Use Regular prices when calculating your amount.  If you are a Demonstrator or just don't have anything you need from the Annual or Spring catalogs so you don't want to make a purchase, you can just buy the garage sale items at the sale price. 

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is going on too! So not only will you get freebies from me with your purchase, but you will also get freebies from Stampin' Up! with every $50 you spend! 

Online Catalogs can be viewed on the right side of my blog.  Feel free to contact me with any questions! bethrush@issinternet.com 

Click the Garage Sale tab to see what's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!