Saturday, January 22, 2022

Join Special

 

Joining is always a great deal. Whenever you are placing a large order, it's a good idea to think about joining because you can get ANY $125 worth of products from the Annual Catalog and/or Spring Mini Catalog for just $99.   AND, during Sale-a-Bration you can choose 2 more stamp sets for FREE! YAY! 

No other purchases are required. You get to test drive being a demonstrator for the first quarter with a demonstrator discount and access to the demonstrator community and my team Facebook group.  After that, you can choose to remain a demonstrator by meeting a quarterly minimum, or simply drop.  I am happy to answer any question you have, contact me or join now by clicking here:   https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=95176

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!