Thursday, March 24, 2022

Annual Catalog Retirement List

 

Last-Chance Products

Ready or not it's Retirement Time! Stampin' Up! has just released the list of retiring products and some items are on sale. Now is the time to get those items on your wish list ordered before they are long gone. I highlighted a few of the products below that I adore and are on sale now.

Here are my Top 3 Tips for the Retirement List:

  1. In Colors: All 2020-2022 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don't forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock to your craft stash. You don't want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!

  2. Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not - so if you have your eye on a bundle, get it now and save!

  3. Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through 2 May 2022. All other retiring items, such as paper, embellishments, and dies are only available while supplies last, so you don't want to wait and miss out.


As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


VIEW LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS LIST ONLINE


Stampin' Up! In Color Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!