Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Super fun Slider Card with the Curved Occasions bundle from Stampin' Up!

 Hi Everyone!  

Today I want to show you some fun Slider Cards made with the new Curved Label punch.  As soon as I saw this punch I knew I needed to make some of these sliders.  The catalog showed one made with the new Curved Occasion stamp set, so I started there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 Here is the catalog sample. Super cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kept mine pretty much the same but I changed up the car to be yellow and had my car driving on some asphalt whereas theirs looks like its going down the beach.  I was thinking about what color to make the car and for some reason I thought of my sister-in-law who mentioned liking yellow for cars, but now that I think about it, she wanted a yellow truck :)  I stamped my car in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then colored it with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. 





I ran the clouds through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine and the dotted embossing folder from the Basics 3D embossing folders pack. 

 








I knew I wanted to make a Christmas version with the truck so that's the next version I made.  I used Sweet Sorbet for the red. The trees are from the Forever Forest stamp and die bundle. 










I have a full how to video on my YouTube channel.  I know that I will get a lot of use of the new Curved Label punch, just for the label it's self but also some of these fun slider cards! Give it a try! 



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!