Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Turkey Candybars!

 

Hi everyone. Today I want to show you some fun Turkey party favors.  These are really simple and you can look through your paper punches and dies to find things you already own to make them.  I talk about several possibilities in my video:


For this version I used the Ladybug punch for the turkey body and feathers.  The feet are from the retired Snowman punch but lots of other things would work, such as a little heart or branches.  The beak is a petal from a flower. 

I used Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie and Cherry Cobbler for the feathers and Pebbled Path for the body.   












This second version used the Earthen Textures dies for the turkey feathers and the retired fish punch for the body. 

Other great choices are the daisy punch or scalloped circles for feathers. The strawberry and penguin punches would both make good bodies too.  There are always some fun punches on the Clearance rack, be sure to check it every so often for some great deals. 

CLEARANCE RACK







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!