Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New Online Exclusived in the shop today!

 

Fun new products have been added to the OnLine Store today! These are limited time products. I am really loving the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper. Each design of this paper was handmade in chalk pastels by an artist, then scanned and made into the gorgeous paper. 

The colors are gorgeous, the paintings are amazing and I just love each sheet.


Amazing right? I may need to play around with my pastels today! 











The Garden Meadow stamp set and dies work with the papers to create some amazing projects. 








This is another new item I love.  If you have visited my site before, you know I love watercolor, so the sentiments in the Softly Said set is perfect for me! 











The Simply Sparkling set is sure to make some fun cards.  The sentiments for this are cute too, 'You're Soda-lightful'! 









Feathered Flight is a really nice set. It is a 'Distinctive' set, which means that the stamp is super finely detailed to give a soft image with lots of dark and light tones within one stamp. 









The Fluffiest Friends set is just adorable! The dies make it even more so with that bee-hive and other add-ons. 









There are some other fun sets and ribbon, paper and embellishments. Check out the full line at my Stampin' Up! site: Shop Online Exclusives












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!