Wednesday, August 26, 2026

More Scalloped Fun

 Last week I showed you the fun flowers that were made with the Scalloped Blooms dies and so today I thought I would share two more projects that I made with them.  

These two projects were made with the Bloom Boutique Suite of products.  This Suite is so pretty with lovely little floral papers and pretty stamps.  I made these projects for Stamp Camp last week. At stamp camp we make 4 cards and 1 treat holder. sometimes I create a fun box or bag for the treat holder but it was a busy back to school week and I pressed the easy button and used the Scalloped Window Boxes for the treat holder.  These are so nice because they are easy to put together, already scored and ready to go, and they don't need any adhesive! Yay!  

The box is food safe, so you can put some homemade treats or chocolates or whatever you like inside. They are also big enough for some non food things.  The box features a window and I didn't want to cover that up, so I used the Scalloped Blooms dies to create another window in a piece of Bloom Boutique Designer Series Paper.  I held onto the cut out piece to use on the card.  We also used the Scalloped Blooms dies to create some little flowers and a tag to add to the front.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Barely Blush and Peaceful Pine cardstock for the flowers and leaves and a touch of gold was added with some gold foil paper on the little flower centers.  

I added some Crisp Cantaloupe ribbon under the tag and a touch of shimmer with the Crisp Cantaloupe Shimmer Brush to the center of the larger flower.  I have a video for this box on my YouTube channel. 


 To make the card I used the cut out scallop from the box and layered it on another larger scallop cut from Barely Blush cardstock. 
I stamped the smaller flowers from the Heirloom Boutique stamp set randomly across the base of the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock with Crisp Cantaloupe ink. This tone on tone look is a nice addition without being too busy.  On a scrap of Basic White cardstock I stamped the flower images and then cut them out with the dies. The flowers were colored with Stampin' Blends in Hydrangea Hue, Crisp Cantaloupe, Barely Blush and Peaceful Pine. I used a Golden Glow Shimmer Brush to color the flower centers. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of Barely Blush in Basic Black. I used some Barely Blush ribbon behind the sentiment. 


 You can't go wrong with this suite of products. The coordination is beautiful and the colors are so nice, everything you make with this suite is going to be lovely. See the whole suite here.  

I have a video how to for this card on my YouTube Channel as well, with some coloring tips and tricks. 


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!