Tuesday, August 18, 2026

New Halloween Decor Kit

 

I know it's only August, but Halloween is fun and sometimes sells out fast, so I thought I would share this cute new Home Decor Kit from Stampin' Up!   We had a hat kit several years ago that was similar and I remember making it in the kitchen of one of my Stamping Friends. She is no longer with us, so this kit brought back a fond memory for me. Nothing better than crafting with friends! That hat was paper, and it lasted a few years, but eventually I had to toss it. The price wasn't high and it served me well while it lasted. This one is an actual fabric hat, so I think it will last even longer.  I haven't put it together yet, I will make it with my daughter when it gets closer to Halloween. I bought two and she wants to make one with her friend, crafting with friends is being past down to her too I guess!  Below you can see all the pieces!


                            One of my favorite parts, that super fun eye in the center of the flower!! 



This would be a fun kit to have a friends night out with. You could make some spooky treats and craft together and everyone has a cute decor piece to take home. It would look fun on a mantle or entryway next to a bowl of Halloween candy.  Love it!! 

There is another Halloween decor piece that would be fun a Haunted Home kit! I have seen a few people also make these into other things, like a gingerbread house too. Have fun with it. 



 Set out some spooky treats with the Sweet and Spooky Kit! 



 

Shop the kits collection here.  

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!