Monday, December 3, 2018

Mason Jar Snowglobe


Several Years ago I created this fun little Christmas card with the Jar of Love stamp set and matching Everyday Jars dies.  At the time, there was a coordinating stamp set with things for Christmas that fit in the jars, such as this cute snowman.  Since making that post I continue to get questions about it, mostly asking where to get the snowman.  I get notifications from Early November to late December about people saving this pin or watching the video.  Unfortunately the snowman was discontinued. Such a bummer.













But, since I still got so many questions and likes and saves on places like Pinterest and YouTube, I felt I should look into an alternative. So, the following year I made this little guy. Not quite the same snowman but still super cute.  He is in a set called Seasonal Chums which is in the Annual Catalog, as are the Jar of Love stamps and Everyday Jars dies. 
The Seasonal Chums stamps are super fun because the snowman has both a front and back stamp, so you can even make the jar clear on both sides and show all around the snowman if you wanted to. 










Here are some older videos showing these products.  The stamps and dies are really fun, and I hope you will check them out. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!