Tuesday, January 1, 2019

So Hoppy Together Sale-a-Bration set

Hi everyone.  Today I want to share a new stamp set from this years Sale-a-Bration!  It is called So Hoppy Together and I think it is So Cute!
If you are not Familiar with Sale-a-Bration, it is an annual sale where you get free products when you make purchases.  There are two levels of products and the more you purchase the more you can get free.
The So Hoppy Together is a level one set, and free with a $50 purchase.
You can see the entire selection by clicking here: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202019/20190103_SAB19-1_en-US.pdf


This card uses one of my favorite items from the new Spring Occasions catalog, the Well Said Bundle.  This is a HUGE bundle with 51 stamps and 24 dies.   The words can be mixed and matched with each other and the dies to fit a variety of occasions.  They are sized nicely too! Perfect for cards but also big enough to use on a scrapbook page or some home decor pieces.
 I really like these dies and I know that I am going to get a lot of use out of them.  The cute little accent stamps are great too, the leaves and the flowering flourish will get a lot of use and the little butterfly can be cute on just about anything.


The bundle is a big one, but if you purchase the two items as a bundle you save 10%, and you also qualify for one of the Sale-a-Bration items.  You can choose the cute So Hoppy Together stamp set, or one of the other items from the catalog. There are lots of choices including ribbon and paper, wooden accents and even foil paper and dies!
 Watch the video for some tips and tricks on making this card and adhering the skinny word dies with Stampin' Up! adhesive sheets. 

I used Stampin' Blends to color my card,but if you don't have Stampin' Blends, try out other media such as the colored pencils (top right) and Stampin' Write Markers (bottom right).















Supplies used: Product List

1 comment:

  1. love this card! perfect for my greatgranddaughter's 2nd. birthday. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!