Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School! YEA!!

This is the first full week back to school for my boys!  While its nice to have that summer break, I am glad to be back to a normal routine.  These pictures were taken when my oldest, David, was in kindergarten. He is now a forth grader! Wow, does time fly!  David made so many great friends in kindergarten, that he still plays with today.  These are 2 of them.  We are lucky enough to live just half a block away from school, so we often stayed behind to play with his friends on the playground before heading home.  This was one of those days! Zachary felt like such a big boy playing with David's friends! 
I chose bright colors for these pages, perfect for kindergarten.  The background color is Pumpkin Pie, with accents of Real Red and Pacific Point.  I also shopped the clearance rack for some discontinued corduroy buttons in those colors as well!  The Stampin' Up clearance rack is a great place to get embellishments, great prices and they still coordinate with the great Stampin' Up! color pallet!  The Pacific Point Ribbon is also on the clearance rack!  The little accents of ripped spiral notebook paper and the dotted lines for practicing letters, all add to the elementary school feel of the pages.

2 comments:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!