Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lovely Ladybugs!

My little girl Jillian loves ladybugs.  I guess that's a good thing because they seem to be everywhere this year.  Seems like they are turning up in all our windowsills.  For her Birthday I decided to make her some ladybug cupcakes. They were really fun to make, m&m's for the spots, Oreo cookie for the head, yummy!  For her Scrapbook page I made ladybugs from paper, using various sizes of circle paper punches.  The base of the page is Wild Wasabi, with some Wild Wasabi polka dot patterned paper at the sides. Poppy Parade is used as the accent color.  I used the Tasteful Trim die for the border, I love that Die, and its 12 inches long - perfect for scrapbooks!  I also used the Hearts and Brackets die by her journaling.  I have to say, I find it so much easier to make little girl scrapbook pages than little boy pages.  I am going to make pages for my sons soon! Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pages! Love the ladybugs and ribbon accents! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!