Friday, May 25, 2012

Bath Time

I am still having fun with My Digital Studio!!  I love making pages as I watch the nightly news or while the oven is preheating for dinner.  Its so nice to be able to get some things done without having to cover my table with photos and papers and ribbons, etc.   And, its nice to not have to clean up! : )     I received a few more pages in the mail and I love to see them all printed out.  Fun stuff!! 
Starting in July I will be giving some lessons on My Digital Studio to some of my customers who have purchased the program.  If you are in my area and are interested, please let me know.  If you just want to come and see what the program is all about, but don't know if you want to commit to buying the software yet, that's OK, just come to the first class and see what you think.  If it turns out to be not for you, no big deal.  If you like it, buy the software and get 5 more classes free!  All customers who buy the software from me will also get 5 free classes.  Ask me for more details if you are interested.
See, how beautiful is that?  Well, the baby is beautiful, so the page can't help but be cute too!  Learn how to turn your favorite photos into pretty pages for your scrapbook!  Contact me to learn more about My Digital Studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!