Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School's out for Summer!

Yesterday was the last day of school! Yea!  But did my kids let me sleep in a bit this morning? No, they did not.  5:40 was the time on the clock when they got up today.    Crazy kids : )
This is my son David's forth grade class making silly faces. cute!
Here is David several years ago, on his first day of first grade! Time Flies!
Over the next few days I am going to be pricing and organizing my retired products garage sale.  If you are in the Chicago Land Area, stop by and say hi.  I have tons of stamp sets and papers for sale.  And, do a free make and take!
Detail on my garage sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!