Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's a bit early, but I was challenged to make a glittery card for the Creative Crew challenges at Splitcoast Stampers and I thought of New Years and the sparkly mirror ball.  Here is what I came up with.
The striped paper looked a bit formal, like a fancy New Years Eve party.  The scallop Glimmer paper highlights the stamp that reads "Imagine the Possibilities".  And 2013 stands out and sparkles.  The Imagine the Possibilities stamp is from the Word Play set, and that set has many great sayings, but maybe only a few appeal to you and you don't want to pay for all of them when you only like a few.  Well, that is not a problem! From now until Jan 5th, Stampin' Up is offering Single Stamps!  They have broken down some of the large popular sets so that you can get exactly what you want.  The Large tree from Christmas Lodge, the peacock from World Treasures.  I've attached the LINK to all the single stamps here.
I added little ribbon bits in satin and taffeta to keep with the formal look of the card.












Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!