Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Tags

























Saturday I had my Collage Class and we made a really cute Framed Christmas collage.  I showed this project a while back in this post.  I had my sample up on display, but I also had some other square options people could choose.  After the frames were finished I told attendees that they could make up a few Holiday tags using the other optional squares they didn't use on their frame projects.   Here are some examples of the tags we made.
My favorites were the Snowman, I think he is just so sweet, and the Santa suit, because it is just so simple.
 
 
Look how messy our table got! WOW.  The other one was worse :)  This project had lots of little pieces but worth it in the end!
If you live in the area, why not come join us for a class one day?  Check my Stampin' Up website for a list of class dates!

2 comments:

  1. Love each and everyone of your great tags! What a great idea. If it's okay I'd like to CAS for make n' takes for my November Open House. I think the gals would have fun making them and would have supplies pre cut so they could make their own design if they so wished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift tags! Thanks for sharing.
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!