Monday, December 31, 2012

David visits Santa

A super quick post today of a super quick page.  I am using the next few days to organize and found some older photos that were lost in my husbands office space.  I was going to file the photo away and scan it later for digital scrap booking, but then decided to use some of my older stampin supplies to create a page.  I bought some great ribbon on the Stampin' Up! clearance rack a while back, and they worked great on the page.  I didn't want to add to much to the background because the mall where the photo was taken added some framing around the photo automatically, and so I kept my additions pretty simple.  The snowflakes are from the beautiful Snowflake Soiree set (#127925) stamped in white craft ink on Night of Navy paper. I matted my photo in Real Red, added some tags with journaling, and I was done.  I may go back and add a title to the page, now that I'm looking at it on the screen it seems to need a title.  what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!