Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowflake Gift Box

Stampin' Up! always has nice packaging to give sweet little gifts all year round.  The Current Catalog has these cute little Kraft boxes, sold in sets of 4 for just $2.95 (item number 124106).   I dressed this one up with some snowflakes made with the Snow Flurry die.  I also stamped some snowflakes from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set directly on the box.  The paper band is from the Snow Festival Designer series paper.  I added a vintage faceted button, a rhinestone, and some dazzling diamonds glitter for some bling.  Quick and Easy and very pretty. 
And, there are two Packaging Bundles on special right now for those last minute gifts or to make your home made goodies look even better.






 Bundle one has cute little glassing bags, ribbon and felt ornament (item number 132770 $13.50).   Bundle two has gusseted cellophane bags, cute pre printed tags and sweater trim ribbon (132769 $13.50)















Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!